HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France Vide
PostSubject: Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France   Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 am

A bloody, stinking sheep's carcass greets shepherd Yves Vignon as he walks to check on his flock on the foggy Alpine heights. It's the 17th of his ewes to be savaged in a month.

Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France Ipad-art-wide-wolves-420x0

The mountains over Grenoble were once an ideal grazing ground for his 900 sheep. But now, after long banishment, the wolves are back - bolder and hungrier than ever.

"We came to this spot on June 24. A week later we were attacked" by wolves, Vignon, 62, said. It was the first of at least four attacks over the past month.
Advertisement: Story continues below

"Every morning when I get up, I wonder what I am going to find on the spot where the sheep have spent the night," he says. "I'm not here to feed those wolves!"

http://www.watoday.com.au/environment/conservation/ravenous-wolves-return-to-france-20110729-1i3zb.html?from=smh_ft
Back to top Go down

Thanx to stupid environmentalists, ravenous wolves return to France

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-