View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed Vide
PostSubject: The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed   The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 am

When Ms. Bronnie Ware, a woman who worked for years with the dying, wrote a list of the top 5 regrets people say aloud on their deathbed, we teared up a little bit here at TNW.

She posted the top 5 regrets along with her commentary on her website, and we’ve recopied them for you here below. But instead of just the grandmotherly bits of advice about dreams having gone unfulfilled, we’ve supplemented each regret with some rockstar advice on how to not have these regrets in the digital age.

Here: ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed Vide
PostSubject: Re: The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed   The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Hahahahahahaha #4 is "I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends." I bet there are a lot of old dying men wishing they didn't stop talking to people for no reason.....hahahahahahaha

:D
Back to top Go down

The top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-