Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Vide
PostSubject: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Florida's minimum wage will increast to $7.31 an hour from the current $7.25 an hour as a result of a circuit court judge ruling this week.

Leon County Circuit Court Judge Terry Lewis ruled that the State of Florida violated Florida’s Constitution by failing to raise the Florida minimum wage on January 1 to reflect last year’s increase in the cost of living, as required by a constitutional amendment approved by Florida voters in 2004.

The state minimum wage will increase to $7.31 an hour effective June 1st. The new minimum wage for tipped workers will also rise by 6 cents, from $4.23 to $4.29 an hour.

"This ruling is a victory for Florida’s working families and for the voters, who decided back in 2004 that the minimum wage needs to keep pace with the rising cost of necessities like groceries and gas,” said Paul Sonn, lawyer with the National Employment Law Project, which filed a lawsuit against Florida's Agency for Workforce Innovation. "Approximately 200,000 minimum wage workers in the state will see this modest, but nonetheless welcome, increase in their paychecks."

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Unfortunately, she still can't afford me...

Better luck in her next life...

But hey, you're cheaper, so maybe not all is lost...

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  501707
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:23 pm

YES!!! I can't wait until June 1st!!!

CovOps, you only wish I wanted your services. Better luck next time....
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Quote :
you only wish I wanted your services

Even if I did, you still can't afford it...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

FYI...I only pay for quality! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

On your minimum wage, that really is saying something...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm sure my minimum wage is more than you make....but no reason to be bitter....and I know it must hurt cause by the time I am YOUR age, I'm sure I'll make more than the minimum wage!!!

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Amy wrote:
I'm sure my minimum wage is more than you make....but no reason to be bitter....and I know it must hurt cause by the time I am YOUR age, I'm sure I'll make more than the minimum wage!!!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Quote :
I'm sure my minimum wage is more than you make....

That's true, as I earn no income whatsoever... furthermore, I have no assets either... (DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPYING STATISTS!!!)... now, where was I, ah yes, listening to Amy fantasizing... quite charming... from a medical point of view.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:20 pm

I know how much you love it when I fantasize....
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  435232

But only if it's sick!

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  601223
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Always!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

That settles it then!

Welcome to the family!

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  501707
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Ohh wow....I am speechless....I feel so special!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

You are special...

Just like everybody else...

===============

Hey, where's your avatar? Can you afford one on your income?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:39 pm

I have no avatar...you're right...they don't pay me enough! sorry! Maybe one day....I'm hoping in 20 years!
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok...I've updated my profile....how's the avatar look?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Excellent!

Ancaps always prefer the intellectual side in women.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:49 pm

LOL...don't worry...I'm sure there are some long hairs on those nipples for you to floss with! And, I'm sorry did you just say you prefer the intellectual side in women? Really....I thought you just kept them around for the bitch-slapping? I'm sorry, I don't think I want to be part of the family anymore....unless there is going to be bitch-slapping!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Bitch-slapping then it is...

Anything voluntary is supported by ancaps...
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Celebrating
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  4y9swlk
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Devil lol
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Laughing face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31    Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy gets a pay rise: Florida minimum wage to rise to $7.31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-