AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Thousands of pilots to be checked for 'fake licences' in India - Well I don't see any increase in planes falling in India, so forgeddaboudit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Thousands of pilots to be checked for 'fake licences' in India - Well I don't see any increase in planes falling in India, so forgeddaboudit! Vide
PostSubject: Thousands of pilots to be checked for 'fake licences' in India - Well I don't see any increase in planes falling in India, so forgeddaboudit!   Thousands of pilots to be checked for 'fake licences' in India - Well I don't see any increase in planes falling in India, so forgeddaboudit! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 am

Indian regulators said yesterday they would check that thousands of pilots were qualified to do their jobs, after at least four were alleged to be flying passenger planes with forged qualifications.

In the latest case, a male pilot working for national carrier Air India was arrested on Sunday over allegations he had used fake documents to gain his flying licence.

The country's director general of civil aviation, Bharat Bhushan, told the CNN-IBN television news channel that 4000 licences would now be checked.

The first allegations came to light last month, when the DGCA revoked the licence of a female pilot at IndiGo airlines.

She was found to have forged papers to get her airline transport pilot's licence.

The pilot's qualifications and record were scrutinised after she caused damage to an Airbus A320 aircraft by landing the plane on the nose wheel instead of the rear wheels.

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down

Thousands of pilots to be checked for 'fake licences' in India - Well I don't see any increase in planes falling in India, so forgeddaboudit!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-