AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz Luddite Brown makes a stand against proposed 'biggest gas plant on the planet'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz Luddite Brown makes a stand against proposed 'biggest gas plant on the planet'  Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz Luddite Brown makes a stand against proposed 'biggest gas plant on the planet'    OZschwitz Luddite Brown makes a stand against proposed 'biggest gas plant on the planet'  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 am

THE campaign against a $30 billion gas project on the Kimberley coast in the far north of Western Australia went up a significant notch yesterday when Senator Bob Brown ''planted his feet on the ground'' of James Price Point and vowed to fight the huge development.

Asked if the new-found political heft of the conservation movement, courtesy of propping up Julia Gillard's minority Labor government, was sufficient to have the project blocked, the Greens leader replied: ''I wouldn't be here if I thought this was a fait accompli.

''My starting position is that this area - James Price Point and the Kimberley - is an international wonderland; globally, a big natural and indigenous heritage area.''

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz Luddite Brown makes a stand against proposed 'biggest gas plant on the planet'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-