Jim Rogers and his useless gold prediction, is starting to piss me, right off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Jim Rogers and his useless gold prediction, is starting to piss me, right off Vide
PostSubject: Jim Rogers and his useless gold prediction, is starting to piss me, right off   Jim Rogers and his useless gold prediction, is starting to piss me, right off Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Quote :
Gold – $2,000 in Five to Ten Years

"Gold is going to go a lot higher over the next decade. It may slow down for a while because it's run up so dramatically here in the last few weeks. But gold's going to be much higher. Adjusted for inflation it should be well over $2,000 now."

Rogers says gold will continue to gain on the failed monetary policies of the U.S. government. In precious metal, from a valuation standpoint, he thinks silver would be a better investment than gold right now as it is still 60 percent below its all-time highs, while gold keeps making all-time highs. But he also tells investors holding onto gold and not to take profit at this juncture. He owns both metals.

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS

WTF?

I might as well say: "Hey folks, I anticipate gold going significantly higher, over the next 50-75 years!"

Just useless bullshit!
Back to top Go down

Jim Rogers and his useless gold prediction, is starting to piss me, right off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-