View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make  Vide
PostSubject: Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make    Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:32 am

When it comes to starting a successful business, there's no surefire playbook that contains the winning game plan.

On the other hand, there are about as many mistakes to be made as there are entrepreneurs to make them.

Recently, after a work-out at the gym with my trainer—an attractive young woman who's also a dancer/actor—she told me about a web series that she's producing and starring in together with a few friends. While the series has gained a large following online, she and her friends have not yet incorporated their venture, drafted an operating agreement, trademarked the show's name or done any of the other things that businesses typically do to protect their intellectual property and divvy up the owners' share of the company. While none of this may be a problem now, I told her, just wait until the show hits it big and everybody hires a lawyer.

Here, in my experience, are the top 10 mistakes that entrepreneurs make when starting a company:

ANCAPS: ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make    Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 am

Quote :
4. Targeting too small a market.

That ANCAPS' problem.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make    Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am

Quote :
4. Targeting too small a market.

Nah, we're just TOO BIG FOR THEM!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make    Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Via Ancaps: 10 Mistakes That Start-Up Entrepreneurs Make

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-