AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT! Vide
PostSubject: Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT!   Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:59 am

Eliot Spitzer's Manhattan Madam, who allegedly supplied call girls for the former New York governor, will officially announce her own candidacy for governor Monday.

Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT! 52490185281210244002255

Kristin Davis is slated to run as an independent candidate in the New York State gubernatorial election in November 2010.

She's expected to announce her candidacy with the Libertarian Party at the historic Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown Manhattan Monday.

Sources tell PIX News Davis will also outline her platform, which includes legalization, regulation and taxation of prostitution and marijuana to generate urgently needed new revenues for New York State and her support for gay marriage. Davis reportedly intends to petition her way onto the ballot.

"I was valedictorian of my high-school class," she told the Daily News. "I worked 10 years in finance. I was vice president of a hedge fund. I went on to build a multimillion-dollar business from scratch."

The former Madam will also host a handful of professional colleagues and supporters at the annoucement: Penthouse "Pet" Ryan Keely, Penthouse Columnist Victoria Zdrok, and Susan Austin, "Madam" of The Mustang Ranch, will all reportedly be in attendance.

Davis first announced her intention to run for governor at a Libertarian convention earlier this month. According to reports, she also hired Roger Stone, a fierce political strategist, to work for her.

"This is not a hoax, a prank or a publicity stunt," Stone told the News. "I want to get her a half-million votes."

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-kristin-davis-run-for-governor,0,2356308.story

Devil lol
Back to top Go down

Eliot Spitzer Madam To Run For New York Governor -- HOT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-