AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Dr. Mengele's Diary Up for Auction --'Angel of Death's' diary expected to fetch $60K

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Dr. Mengele's Diary Up for Auction --'Angel of Death's' diary expected to fetch $60K Vide
PostSubject: Dr. Mengele's Diary Up for Auction --'Angel of Death's' diary expected to fetch $60K   Dr. Mengele's Diary Up for Auction --'Angel of Death's' diary expected to fetch $60K Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:07 am

A diary written by Auschwitz "Angel of Death" Josef Mengele after the war is expected to fetch up to $60,000 at auction in Connecticut. Mengele, who died in Brazil in 1979, filled the diary's 180 pages with his musings on everything from art to women's rights. He occasionally makes reference to his chilling experiments at the death camp, where he became obsessed with twins and with trying to clone perfect Aryans. "I see how right my plans have been all along," the unrepentant Nazi wrote of his past.

The upcoming sale has infuriated Holocaust survivors but the auction house's president says he has no qualms about the sale. "I have no sympathy for these monsters," he tells the Cleveland Leader. "My father's home town was wiped out by the Nazis in a reprisal action. But it is of vital importance that such documents remain available as tangible evidence of the evil deeds of the past."

Everything will end in a catastrophe if natural selection is altered to the point that the gifted people are overwhelmed by billions of morons. - Excerpt from the Mengele diary

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7128912/Nazi-doctor-Josef-Mengeles-diary-up-for-sale.html

Well, you at least got that one right...
Back to top Go down

Dr. Mengele's Diary Up for Auction --'Angel of Death's' diary expected to fetch $60K

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-