AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he... but now the statists are fucking both of us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he... but now the statists are fucking both of us Vide
PostSubject: I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he... but now the statists are fucking both of us   I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he... but now the statists are fucking both of us Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:34 pm

WHEN Ian Young sat down next to a beautiful woman in a packed cafe in Kuala Lumpur, he had no idea they would one day be married.

Nor did he know that his pretty companion was a man.

In just three years, Ian has gone from being a straight lad from Derby - who was with his previous girlfriend for eight years - to being in a full-time same-sex relationship.

Ian married 36-year-old Fatine, who is a pre-op transsexual, in a British civil partnership ceremony in May.

More: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/2747998/I-married-woman-of-my-dreams-even-when-I-found-out-she-was-a-man.html
Back to top Go down

I fell for the woman of my dreams... and she turned out to be a he... but now the statists are fucking both of us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-