AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Video: What Is This ‘Iraq War’ Charge on My Bill?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Video: What Is This ‘Iraq War’ Charge on My Bill? Vide
PostSubject: Video: What Is This ‘Iraq War’ Charge on My Bill?   Video: What Is This ‘Iraq War’ Charge on My Bill? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 am

Must see PSA video on Bush’s Iraq occupation starring our friend Yolanda Snowball.

Transcript:

RECORDED VOICE: …Your call is important to us. Please continue to hold and we’ll be right with you shortly …

CUSTOMER SERVICE REP: Thank you for holding. How can I be of service to you today?

YOLANDA SNOWBALL: Yes, I have this recurring charge on my monthly statement, and I can’t figure out what it’s for.

CSR: Well, we’ll certainly do our best to help you. What does the charge say on your statement?

YS: It’s a $275 charge and it just says “Iraq war.”

CSR: Yes, ma’am. That is correct. The Iraq war has cost the average American family over $16,000 since the war started.

YS: Are you kidding? Well, I never signed up for that!

CSR: I’m sorry, ma’am. You don’t sign up for the Iraq War charge. It’s a standard charge for all Americans.

YS: That doesn’t make any sense. I’m going to need to speak with your supervisor.

CSR: I’m sorry. He’s vacationing at the ranch this week. But while you’re still on the line, can I interest you in our new monthly Iran war charge?

YS: No, you cannot.

CSR: We appreciate your help in the fight against the evil-doers. Thanks for calling the United States government.

On the televsion on her desk, John McCain is shown speaking.

MCCAIN: There’s going to be other wars. I’m sorry to tell you. There’s going to be other wars. We won’t surrender, but there’s going to be other wars. And right now we’re going to have a lot of PTSD to treat…

Visit the site Less Jobs. More Wars.

Link
Back to top Go down

Video: What Is This ‘Iraq War’ Charge on My Bill?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-