AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Wendy McElroy:  We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl! Vide
PostSubject: Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!   Wendy McElroy:  We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 am

Libertarian just war theory sleights-of-hand

A last of sleight-of-hand within libertarian just war theory is a particularly intriguing one. which I have to believe would appall those advocates for whom the theory is an expression of conservative values.

It is this: if just war theory sanctifies the military invasion of a hostile foreign state then it also justifies the armed rebellion of individuals against their own state. If individuals acting in collective or solitary self-defense are justified in bombing Iraq because it is hostile to our well-being, then certainly we have the same right to bomb a White House that aggresses against us more egregiously and on a daily basis than does the Iraqi government. And, if innocent Americans are killed, if Obama has strapped nuns onto the White House balcony, well, then...libertarian just war theory exonerates me from blame. In short, just war theory sanctifies the right of violent revolution within your own state if it is hostile to your well being. A bit of a sticky wicket there, eh what?

More: http://www.wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.2862

I love it when she talks dirty...

Wendy baby, where the hell are you..?

:Hot:
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!   Wendy McElroy:  We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 am

CovOps wrote:
I love it when she talks dirty...
She's a dirty-bomb shell.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!   Wendy McElroy:  We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:36 am

I volunteer to be her delivery mechanism... free of charge, no less...

Just as soon as we consume the union...

Guilty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!   Wendy McElroy:  We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wendy McElroy: We have the right to bomb the White House -- You go girl!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-