View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection Vide
PostSubject: Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection   Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 am

In a previous Libertarian News Examiner article (Libertarian freedom activist forcibly hospitalized and drugged) Heicklen explained how he was never arrested, handcuffed, or received a citation or summons for handing out pamphlets on public property but was nevertheless transported to Bellevue Hospital where he was confined in the psychiatric ward.

"It was an out-and-out kidnapping," Heicklen insisted then and still insists now.

When he demanded to know when he would be released he was injected with Thorazine, described by WebMD as an antipsychotic drug used in the treatment of Bipolar Mania and schizophrenia.

Nearly two weeks later Heicklen unbelievably received a letter from Bellevue offering to help him settle his hospital bill if he would provide his identification and medical insurance information.

Heicklen recently elaborated on his experience to members of his "Freedom Fighters" email list by quoting from his response to the Bellevue letter:

"I was brought to your hospital on both October 26, 2009, and November 2, 2009, as a prisoner of the Department of Homeland Security. I was brought against my volition and did not request any medication or medical advice. In fact I was given a shot against my loud objections and was forcibly held by 4 men while the injection was administered."

More: http://www.examiner.com/x-26370-Libertarian-News-Examiner~y2009m11d17-Hospital-wants-payment-for-forced-Thorazine-injection
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection   Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 am

Why should the taxpayer be forced to pay for HIS meds? Clearly this parasite is quite insane. Doesn't he know...
:To help:
Back to top Go down

Hospital wants payment for libertarian's forced Thorazine injection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-