View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Fla. Man to Smoke 115,000th Joint Vide
PostSubject: Fla. Man to Smoke 115,000th Joint   Fla. Man to Smoke 115,000th Joint Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm

He set the bar high and smoked the competition. Irvin Rosenfeld, a 56-year-old stockbroker from Fort Lauderdale, will toke his way into the record books today by smoking his 115,000th joint. The best part: It's completely legal. "Yep, provided by Uncle Sam," Rosenfeld told NBC Miami. "They grow it for me."

Rosenfeld, who suffers from a painful bone disorder, has received government-approved weed since 1982; he was grandfathered into a federal drug program after medicinal marijuana programs were cut 10 years later. That's 300 joints every 25 days for 27 years—10 to 12 per day. "The first thing I do every morning is smoke two joints," he says. "Then another on my drive to work." It's not as dangerous as you might think—Rosenfeld says he's never gotten high on the stuff: "No munchies, no munchies, nothing other people get. A lot of patients don't get high."

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/No-Dope-Ft-Lauderdale-Man-to-Smoke-115000th-Joint-70496022.html
Back to top Go down

Fla. Man to Smoke 115,000th Joint

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-