AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Vide
PostSubject: Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back   Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:00 pm

HEATHER MILLS - MILLS' EX: 'HEATHER CHEATED ON MCCARTNEY'

Former glamour model HEATHER MILLS has been accused of cheating on estranged husband SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY in the early days of their relationship. Mills dated British film editor Tim Steel on and off for three years, but broke off their relationship shortly after meeting the ex-Beatle at an awards ceremony in May 1999. MCCartney and Mills began courting in August that year - but Steel claims the 40-year-old soon started an affair with him and returned to his bed on several occasions while she was being wooed by the singer. Steel says, "I didn't mind (sharing her with MCCartney) - I suppose I was flattered that Heather still wanted to have sex with me despite being pursued by this musical demi-god. "(But) it was strange lying in bed talking about Paul MCCartney. I would be with her when he called or texted her. She'd even show me the texts!" Steel also alleges to have enjoyed a steamy night of passion with Mills less than 24 hours before she was due to fly to the Caribbean to join MCCartney for their first vacation together in 2000, reports British tabloid News of the World. He adds, "I was glad she wanted to stay with me. She was in two minds about him and was wondering if she was doing the right thing. She seemed nervous about this first holiday with him." And he claims Mills consulted him about marrying MCCartney - but was only interested in wedding the star because of the opportunities it would bring her. He adds, "Marriage to him (MCCartney) opened lots of doors for her - and that's the only reason she did it. "...I guess I hung around because I really didn't think Heather and Paul would last. He was an old bloke and I knew what Heather was like. She was only in love with what Paul could do for her. She loved the idea of being Lady MCCartney." MCCartney is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with Mills - the mother of his four-year-old daughter Beatrice - who he split from in May 2006. The former couple are due to fight it out in London's High Court this week (begs11Feb08) after failing to reach a financial settlement out of court.

Link
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Vide
PostSubject: Judge in McCartney divorce says Heather Mills was ’explosive and volatile’   Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 pm

LONDON - Here are some of the good things about being Sir Paul McCartney: Picassos, Renoirs, choice real estate holdings, sound music investments, a long and durable first marriage, and a boatload of public good will.

Here’s the downside: the loss of his beloved first wife to breast cancer, and a disastrous second marriage to Heather Mills, who tried to use their long and unpleasant divorce case to drag the former Beatle through the mud.

Mills, who lost part of her leg when she was hit by a motorcycle, cast McCartney as an abusive, alcoholic husband who cruelly made fun of her disability. But the ruling published today by Judge Hugh Bennett made clear her angry assertions rang hollow.

In a devastating indictment of Mills, the judge called her financial claims "exorbitant" and said she had been "less than candid" in her testimony — perhaps only British restraint kept him from calling her an outright liar, for he certainly implied she twisted the truth when convenient.

By contrast, the judge praised McCartney for "consistent, accurate and honest" testimony in the ruling, made public after he rejected Mills’ attempt to block its release.

Calling Mills’ demand of $250 million from McCartney "exorbitant" in light of their four-year marriage, the judge said her claims may have been inflated because of her estranged husband’s stature.

"The wife, for her part, must have felt rather swept off her feet by a man as famous as the husband," he said. "I think this may well have warped her perception, leading her to indulge in make-believe. The objective facts do not support her case."

He said Mills, 40, had "unreasonably" expected that she would be able to live the deluxe McCartney lifestyle for the rest of her life even after she divorced the pop star.

"Although she strongly denied it, her case boils down to the syndrome of ’me too’ or ’if he has it, I want it too,’" he wrote in awarding Mills $48.6 million.

Mills maintained she needed $6.4 million a year for herself and her daughter, Beatrice, as well as multi-million dollar properties in London and New York, and money for an office in Brighton, on England’s south coast.

Instead, the judge said Mills could get by on $1.2 million a year and one property, worth $5 million, in London.

The former model also sought millions of dollars in lost income, asserting McCartney had forced her to turn down numerous lucrative business opportunities. But Bennett rejected the claim, saying the former Beatle used his considerable prestige to actively promote his wife’s career, not quash it.

Mills claimed, for example, that McCartney made her turn down a $2 million offer to model bras for Marks & Spencer, the British retail chain. But the judge said there was no evidence to support the claim, which McCartney denied.

McCartney said the couple jointly decided it was not a good idea for Mills to model lingerie while they were having a relationship.

Bennett also said Mills greatly hurt her market value and potential earnings by attacking McCartney during two televised interviews last fall.

"To some extent she is her own worst enemy," he wrote. "She has an explosive and volatile character."

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/celebrity/view.bg?articleid=1081263&srvc=rss
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Parasite Heather Mills, Branded a Liar   Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Parasite Heather Mills, Branded a Liar

In her fight to get her hands on Paul McCartney's money, Heather Mills made a series of "exaggerated" claims, according to the judge in the case.

The onetime Dancing with the Stars contestant sought close to $250 million of her ex's fortune, claiming expenses that didn't hold up under scrutiny. (She was ultimately awarded $48.6 million.)

For example, Mills claimed to need $60,000 annually to cover her equestrian needs and $80,000 to pay for her wine consumption. However, the judge noted that she no longer rides horse nor drinks alcohol.

Mills also claimed she was making as much as $500,000 a week before her marriage to McCartney from such pursuits as modeling, delivering lectures and writing.

She accused McCartney of stifling her career during their marriage, claiming he forced her to turn down lucrative offers from the United States, including a stint guest-hosting Larry King Live.

However, an investigation of her finances showed she was making as little as $84,000 a year before marrying McCartney, leading the judge to call her an "inconsistent and inaccurate" witness.

The judge also dismissed Mills' claim that her current earning potential is "zero," pointing out that she made $220,000 during her run on Dancing with the Stars last year.

Mills' other projected expenses laid out in her case against McCartney included a yearly clothing budget of $250,000 and $1.08 million for security.

The former Beatle has spoken out against his ex's need for 24-hour protection, pointing out that he has always lived without security staffers with the exception of the time he spent married to Mills.

Since the couple split, he has returned to living more modestly—a way of life he also wants 4-year-old Beatrice, his daughter with Mills—to experience.

"It is not healthy for a child to have security 24/7. It sets them apart from their peers and makes them an object of curiosity and, at times, ridicule," McCartney wrote in his court documents.

"Such children live in gilded cages. I do not want this for Beatrice. She needs as normal an upbringing as possible, and surrounding her with round-the-clock security is not the way to achieve this."

Mills, a self-proclaimed activist, also claimed she would need $1.25 million a year to give to charities, but admitted she would be using $985,000 of that amount for traveling to appearances via helicopters and private jets.

After presiding over the case, Judge Hugh Bennetts opined in his ruling that Mills was her "own worst enemy. She has an explosive and volatile character."

McCartney, on the other hand, he deemed "accurate and honest," adding that the musician behaved appropriately throughout the proceedings.

"In my judgement, Mills’s attitude...is that she is entitled for the indefinite future, if not for the whole of her life, to live at the same 'rate' as McCartney and be kept in the style to which she perceives she was accustomed during the marriage," Bennett wrote.

"Although she strongly denied it, her case boils down to the syndrome of 'me, too' or 'if he has it, I want it too.' "

Though he awarded Mills close to $50 million—almost $34,000 for each day she was married to McCartney—Bennett made it clear he did not approve of her actions.

"In light of McCartney’s generosity towards her...I find Mills's behavior distinctly distasteful," he wrote.

With the judgment behind her, Mills has already landed a new job—serving as a judge at the Miss USA Pageant in Las Vegas on April 11.

We're guessing Sir Paul won't be tuning in.

Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back   Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parasitical one legged amateur whore Heather Mills, fucked around behind McCartney's back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-