AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party Vide
PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party   Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:29 pm

Former Rep. Justin Amash, who repeatedly sparred with President Trump during his time in office, called Thursday for Republicans to join the Libertarian Party.
Mr. Amash represented Michigan’s 3rd Congressional District from 2011 to 2021. He was a Republican but ended up leaving the party and becoming an independent in 2019 before officially joining the Libertarian Party last year over his opposition to Mr. Trump
“The GOP isn’t getting better anytime soon. If you’re a Republican who’s had enough, join me in the Libertarian Party. Reach out to me. I’m happy to answer questions about making the switch. We’re readying to make a big impact over the next few years,” he said on Twitter.

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party Election_2020_third_party_82271_c0-3-2822-1648_s885x516

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/14/former-gop-congressman-urges-never-trumpers-join-l/
Back to top Go down

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Former GOP congressman urges Never Trumpers to join Libertarian Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-