AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block  Vide
PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block    Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 12:42 am

I have heard that you are not a real libertarian unless you have co-authored a paper with the economist and anarcho-capitalist buzzsaw Walter Block of Loyola University New Orleans. I checked that off the list with my first published journal article back in 2006. It was my first journal article, but it’s just one line on Walter Block’s curriculum vita (which ran to 141 pages as of 2009 and which is an exhaustive catalog of essentially everything he had done up to that point).
Today, Walter Block turns 79 years old. Over his long career, Block has inspired generations of young scholars to pursue graduate training in economics: AIER’s Edward Stringham, for example, was one of Block’s students at the College of the Holy Cross, and his students Javier Portillo, Emily Skarbek, and Daniel D’Amico are among the practicing economists who were his students at Loyola University New Orleans.

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block  Walter_block_1200x650

More:  https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=13228
Back to top Go down

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Happy Birthday to Libertarian Firebrand Walter Block

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-