View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Mike Tyson to Trump: “are you fucking my wife?” Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Mike Tyson to Trump: “are you fucking my wife?”   Funny: Mike Tyson to Trump: “are you fucking my wife?” Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Details are re-emerging of the time Mike Tyson allegedly stormed into Donald Trump’s office and asked if he was sleeping with the boxing legend’s wife.
In Tim O’Brien’s book ‘TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald’, Tyson allegedly asked Trump “are you f***ing my wife?”

Funny: Mike Tyson to Trump: “are you fucking my wife?” 1f4304f0-a53f-11ea-bbef-c0df87c7918b

According to Trump: “Now, if I froze, I’m dead... You would have zero chance.”
“Here’s the heavyweight champion of the world, and he’s a solid piece of f***ing armour.”
Unfortunately Trump’s answer was not published in the book.
Tyson is on his third wife, currently married to Lakiha Spicer.
But he was referring to ex-wife Robin Givens, who he was married to for 11 months in 1988 and 1989.

“My social skills consisted of putting a guy in a coma,” Tyson wrote in his memoir ‘Undisputed Truth’.
“So maybe Robin was just what the doctor ordered.”
Tyson famously found Givens in bed with Hollywood star Brad Pitt during their bitter divorce proceedings.
“Dude, don’t strike me,” Tyson claims Pitt said.
“You had to see the look on his face,” Tyson wrote. “He looked like he was ready to receive his last rites.”
Tyson and Trump are said to have a good relationship now, with the President of the United States recently commenting on a video of Tyson preparing for his comeback to boxing.
Trump organised Tyson’s fight against Michael Spinks in June 1988, which Tyson won to become undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
Trump actually became Tyson’s chief advisor not long after, however the partnership didn’t last particularly long.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/boxing-mike-tyson-accused-donald-trump-sleeping-with-wife-021846549.html

Muttley
Back to top Go down

Funny: Mike Tyson to Trump: “are you fucking my wife?”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-