AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures Vide
PostSubject: Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures   Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 12:30 am

The coronavirus pandemic may be fueling a buying frenzy of guns and ammunition nationwide, but a sheriff in California is ordering all gun stores in his county closed, calling them non-essential businesses.
Gun stores nationwide have had long lines this month of customers worried about possible social unrest amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
"There’s a lot of unknown. Family first and friends," Brian Thompson told FOX11 earlier this month in a line outside of LAX Ammunition in Los Angeles. "I know what I have in my house and somebody might want to take that. I’ve been robbed before and who says that people aren’t going to start robbing for food? And that’s scary."

Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures LAGUN_2

The sheriff of the nation's most populated county said Monday that gun stores will no longer be allowed to stay open.
“We will be closing them, they are not an essential function,” Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva told FOX11.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-gun-store-california-sheriff-not-essential-closure

Thumbs down
Back to top Go down

Coronavirus fueling gun store sales but California sheriff says shops are 'not an essential,' orders closures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-