AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis' Vide
PostSubject: LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis'   LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:04 am

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., went off on CNN senior congressional correspondent Manu Raju after he asked about the viability of the senator's presidential campaign amid the national coronavirus emergency.
Raju reported on the hostile exchange he had with Sanders during a press gaggle on Capitol Hill on Wednesday.
"[Senator] Bernie Sanders grew angry when asked about his campaign plans. During a gaggle with reporters in the Capitol, I asked Sanders about his time frame for making a decision, and he lashed out: 'I'm dealing with a f---ing global crisis. You know, we're dealing with,'" Raju said.

LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis' Bernie-Sanders-Manu-Raju-AP-CNN

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bernie-sanders-cnn-manu-raju
Back to top Go down

LOL, diplomatic Bernie Sanders lashes out at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about campaign: 'I'm dealing with a fucking global crisis'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-