View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Viral video star Summer Tapasa goes from thwarting thief to UFC 246 Vide
PostSubject: Viral video star Summer Tapasa goes from thwarting thief to UFC 246   Viral video star Summer Tapasa goes from thwarting thief to UFC 246 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 7:13 pm

LAS VEGAS -- Conor McGregor was on one side. Standing across from him was Donald Cerrone. It was Friday afternoon at Park MGM, the intense final stare-down for the blockbuster UFC 246 main event.
In between the two men and slightly behind them is a spot usually reserved for UFC president Dana White to make sure nothing gets physical before they enter the Octagon. This time, Summer Tapasa-Sataraka was in White's place.
Tapasa has gained worldwide attention as the star of a viral video that shows her physically blocking a would-be thief from taking off with a speaker from Best Buy, her place of employment. White saw the video, found out that Tapasa is no longer with Best Buy and had her flown out to Las Vegas for UFC 246 fight week.
Suddenly, the 24-year-old from Hawaii was front and center for the faceoff between the most popular fighter in UFC history and the winningest fighter in UFC history.
"It was amazing," Tapasa told ESPN. "I was like, I cannot believe I'm here in this moment. In this particular spot -- I can't believe it. It's unbelievable."

Viral video star Summer Tapasa goes from thwarting thief to UFC 246 VDZm1hD

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28509284/viral-video-star-summer-tapasa-goes-thwarting-thief-ufc-246

:yee haw:
Back to top Go down

Viral video star Summer Tapasa goes from thwarting thief to UFC 246

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-