AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report Vide
PostSubject: 'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report   'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 6:14 pm

The drawings show the detainee crouched and handcuffed in a small box; naked and strapped to a table as water pours over his covered face; shackled as an interrogator slams his head into a wall.
The graphic self-portraits, drawn in captivity by a Guantanamo Bay detainee, provide a new and harrowing account of the CIA’s torture program during a dark chapter in the U.S. war on terror. They were published for the first time this week in a report, called “How America Tortures,” by the Seton Hall University School of Law's Center for Policy and Research.
“I don’t recall how long I stayed in the standing position, but I know that I passed out while … my hands were tight to the upper bars. I felt they became paralyzed or severed. They were blue or green. The chains had left some traces of blood,” said Abu Zubaydah, the detainee, in a description of a torture tactic called “wall standing.”

'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report 84a54453-0d21-4feb-92d2-52d0dc3127a7-Illustrations_Seton_Hall_Law_Center_for_Policy_and_Research-4

More:  https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2019/12/06/cia-detainees-drawings-show-brutal-reach-torture-were-released-seton-hall-report-called-how-america/2623881001/

fuckdsystem    abolishgovt
Back to top Go down

'I felt like I was going to die.' CIA detainee depicts torture in Seton Hall report

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-