View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Uniformed Cop Who Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice Vide
PostSubject: Uniformed Cop Who Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice   Uniformed Cop Who Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 12:47 am

Christie Solaro-Formisano was home with her boyfriend and her kids were tucked into bed when her house phone rang at 11:20 p.m. on July 15.

Uniformed Cop Who Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice 6489dd0e49c229abf0bb796c703092e9

Her estranged husband was calling to say he was going to stop by with some eyeglasses for their 8-year-old daughter.

Salaro-Formisano peered out the window and saw the gleam of a flashlight, and realized he was already there. She told her boyfriend to stay in the bedroom and locked the door behind her as she went downstairs.

“He’s got a gun!” her boyfriend would report hearing her cry out moments later. “Call 911!”

Lt. John Formisano had shown up at the front door wearing his Newark police uniform, his service weapon in hand. He allegedly chased his 37-year-old estranged wife from room to room, firing again and again. The blood from her wounds traced her flight through the first floor of her New Jersey home.

The 49-year-old cop then allegedly charged up the stairs and broke down the bedroom door. The boyfriend was shot in the abdomen, thigh, arms, and hand, but would survive.  

Solaro-Formisano seized the moment to dash outside despite her wounds and pound on a neighbor’s door, begging for help. Nobody answered and she started up the steps of the next house down, but her estranged husband allegedly caught up with her, shooting her in the head. She also had multiple wounds to her abdomen, arm, and hand.

“A man just shot his wife in front of my house,” a woman inside told a 911 operator in the minutes that followed.

“He just what?” the operator asked.

“You got to hurry up because she’s dying in front of my house. Please!” the female caller said.

“Okay, ma’am,” the operator said.

“He’s a Newark cop,” the female caller said. “He’s a Newark cop. He lives on the corner. I saw it. I saw him through my window. He’s in his uniform.”

A male caller was talking to another emergency dispatcher.

"There’s somebody shot on my front steps,” the male caller said.

https://news.yahoo.com/jersey-cop-allegedly-executed-wife-084718242.html

Guilty   Caged/Jail
Back to top Go down

Uniformed Cop Who Gunned Down Screaming Wife Hasn’t Faced Justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-