HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

R.I.P. David Koch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

R.I.P. David Koch Vide
PostSubject: R.I.P. David Koch   R.I.P. David Koch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 5:43 pm

A man-about-town philanthropist, he and his brother Charles ran a business colossus while furthering a libertarian agenda that reshaped American politics.
R.I.P. David Koch 00koch-david-promo-articleLarge

David H. Koch, who amassed a multibillion-dollar fortune with his brother Charles from the corporate behemoth they ran and then joined him in pouring their riches into a powerful right-wing libertarian movement that helped reshape American politics, died on Friday at his home in Manhattan. He was 79.

Charles G. Koch announced the death in a statement, which  noted that David Koch had been treated for prostate cancer in the past. “Twenty-seven years ago,” the statement said, “David was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer and given a grim prognosis of a few years to live. David liked to say that a combination of brilliant doctors, state of the art medications and his own stubbornness kept the cancer at bay.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/us/david-koch-dead.html
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. David Koch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-