HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet Vide
PostSubject: After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet   After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Personalised nutrition, where your DNA tells you what to eat and what not to eat, is gaining momentum. And for those with money to spare, a number of companies now offer fully personalised nutritional advice aimed at improving your overall health.

After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet 36e040a9b1760f74d5e6e3ed5d298b0f9127e98e

Having researched this area for a number of years, I thought it was time to put my money where my mouth is and find out for myself what it feels like to receive personalised nutrition advice based on my genetics. So I sent off a saliva sample to a company in Norway that came highly recommended by a dietitian friend.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/health-and-wellness/after-sending-my-dna-to-norway-for-testing-revolutionised-my-diet-20190818-p52iaq.html
Back to top Go down

After sending my DNA to Norway for testing, I threw out my diet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-