AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault   OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 pm

A Sydney woman says a police strip search at a Homebush music festival in 2018 forced her to relive a sexual assault that occurred just over a year earlier.

OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault 782f35662ee0be27ee41a850d1a27605a2efd1d4

The woman, 20, has spoken of her ordeal as prominent legal figures raise fears that the increasing use of strip searches could trigger trauma in victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence, while NSW Police data reveals children as young as 10 are being subjected to the "harmful" practice.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/i-felt-completely-helpless-woman-s-strip-search-revives-trauma-of-sexual-assault-20190530-p51svp.html
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz poLice state: 'I felt completely helpless': Woman's strip search revives trauma of sexual assault

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-