View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Escaped Convict

The Escaped Convict

Male Age : 24
Job/hobbies : Reading and Playing Video Games, Urban Exploration
Humor : Dry and Dirty with plenty of Drug References

Greetings Fellow AnCaps Vide
PostSubject: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm

*enters Portal

greetings Ancaps, Libertarians, Classical Liberals, Agorists, etc whatever label you prefer. I am Bailey. an alien seeking a place from which to channel my personal beliefs with like minded folks. be not afraid for I come in peace and free markets.

if you like intellectual discussions on Politics, History, Philosophy, Religion, Rock/Classic Metal, Urban Exploration then you got me sold.

Warning - I might be a bit socially Awkward due in part to my Asperger's Syndrome.

thanks for playin'

Back to top Go down
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68623
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Welcome 1

Great to have you aboard!

From where did you escape?

That guy in your avatar looks familiar. Perhaps you know another AnCap, Billy Beck?
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

The Escaped Convict

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

RR Phantom wrote:
Welcome 1

Great to have you aboard!

From where did you escape?

That guy in your avatar looks familiar.  Perhaps you know another AnCap, Billy Beck?

That most time honoured state institution known as public school aka "the Black hole"
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 am

Yo, Bailey!

How's it going?

Love Black Sabbath!

Quote :

if you like intellectual discussions on Politics, History, Philosophy, Religion, Rock/Classic Metal, Urban Exploration then you got me sold.

Yeah, we're into most of it...

Urban Exploration?

LOL, what's that? The only 'urban exploration' that I know, is when I get lost somewhere, then attempt to find my way out... that's 'urban exploration,' for me, anyway...

:teethsmiley:
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

The Escaped Convict

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:08 pm

CovOps wrote:
Yo, Bailey!

How's it going?

Love Black Sabbath!

Quote :

Yeah, we're into most of it...

Urban Exploration?

LOL, what's that? The only 'urban exploration' that I know, is when I get lost somewhere, then attempt to find my way out... that's 'urban exploration,' for me, anyway...

:teethsmiley:

it's always nice to know a fellow Sabbath lover in the house. Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:50 pm

The Escaped Convict wrote:
Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.

:yee haw:

=========

PS: Hope you didin't mind that we deleted 2 blank lines in your signature, and are searching for how to shrink the video.
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

The Escaped Convict

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 6:18 pm

RR Phantom wrote:
The Escaped Convict wrote:
Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.

:yee haw:

=========

PS: Hope you didin't mind that we deleted 2 blank lines in your signature, and are searching for how to shrink the video.
:Woohoo 2:
Back to top Go down
RubyeM

RubyeM

Female Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:28 am

Well hello!
My name is Ruby, I'm from the USA!
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Welcome 1

Your website is an IVF clinic. Do you work there?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Ruby!

:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Greetings Fellow AnCaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Fellow AnCaps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: Induct Yourself Into AnCaps Here-