Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Clueless fuck, nothing was deleted, but placed where it belongs and which is the troll's section... geddit???
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

Male Age : 36
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 pm

CovOps wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:
That old post didn't warrant a reply as it was way too idiotic.

Stormfront? WTF?

We decide what to focus on, not you sonny boy...

Ahh....I see now. You decide to provide one blanket reply: "It was way too idiotic, but I won't provide any reason why." I could've said that about any one post you've ever generated, but I've respected you enough to actually state what I think and why.

You could have said it, but it would be totally inaccurate.

As for your so called "respect," don't do me no favors sonny...

Stormfront isn't much, I mean it's only THE biggest racist website/forum out there. You think Molyneux's bad? Stormfront won't let anyone but racists (or as they call them, "white nationalists") post anywhere but in the "Opposing Views" forum. Not to mention every single post is reviewed before it goes public, so if you make a devastating point or are too brutally honest about what you think it never even makes it to the eyes of anyone but a moderator.

There are millions of forums on this earth... you picked one... but we're not interested in those clowns... like you said, they censor or ban immediately, so what would be the point??? I'd go there, start kneecapping the low-life hillbillies and get banned in a nano-second, so then what???

And obviously you decide who you want to obsess over and be unfunny about while lambasting, but I reserve the right to judge the rationality of your choice.

Again, even blind Freddy can see that there is no obsession here, given that in essence, there's only one major thread on the subject... this isn't LM , so again, you're way off base...

It wasn't a favor. It's something I generally give to people. Don't feel so special, because you're not.

As for Stormfront, it happens to be one of the biggest forums out there, and fairly influential. I wasn't talking about going there and trolling. I was talking about doing something like Molyneuxcultwatch. I mean, for crying out loud, you have a gold mine of material just waiting for you to skewer, and who knows? You might actually discover the ability to be funny while doing it.

As for the obsession, you (or Nemo) have admitted to keeping a weather eye on FDR's forums. If such activity were done on an individual level, it'd be known as stalking.

I don't care whether or not you don't like FDR. You're free not to like it. However, I'm here to tell you that it's counterproductive and unhealthy to sit here on this website bitching about it all damn day. (Cue you trying to turn this statement around on me).
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:

Stormfront? WTF?

Ahh....I see now. You decide to provide one blanket reply: "It was way too idiotic, but I won't provide any reason why." I could've said that about any one post you've ever generated, but I've respected you enough to actually state what I think and why.

Stormfront isn't much, I mean it's only THE biggest racist website/forum out there. You think Molyneux's bad? Stormfront won't let anyone but racists (or as they call them, "white nationalists") post anywhere but in the "Opposing Views" forum. Not to mention every single post is reviewed before it goes public, so if you make a devastating point or are too brutally honest about what you think it never even makes it to the eyes of anyone but a moderator.

There are millions of forums on this earth... you picked one... but we're not interested in those clowns... like you said, they censor or ban immediately, so what would be the point??? I'd go there, start kneecapping the low-life hillbillies and get banned in a nano-second, so then what???

And obviously you decide who you want to obsess over and be unfunny about while lambasting, but I reserve the right to judge the rationality of your choice.

Again, even blind Freddy can see that there is no obsession here, given that in essence, there's only one major thread on the subject... this isn't LM , so again, you're way off base...

It wasn't a favor. It's something I generally give to people. Don't feel so special, because you're not.
If it wasn't, then don't make it sound like it was. And as for the 'special,' I'll be the judge of that, not you.

As for Stormfront, it happens to be one of the biggest forums out there, and fairly influential.
It's a dog. But you might be interested in this thread: http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118391

I wasn't talking about going there and trolling. I was talking about doing something like Molyneuxcultwatch. I mean, for crying out loud, you have a gold mine of material just waiting for you to skewer, and who knows? You might actually discover the ability to be funny while doing it.
Nah, it's all yours...

As for the obsession, you (or Nemo) have admitted to keeping a weather eye on FDR's forums. If such activity were done on an individual level, it'd be known as stalking.
You're always talking shit kid... if it isn't 'stalking' it's 'libel,' etc... You keep using statist/legalistic terminology to hype up your useless arguments, evidently oblivious to the fact that such do not exist in a free society, where free speech, including 'stalking' is permitted. One exercises one's rights, any way one chooses...

I don't care whether or not you don't like FDR. You're free not to like it. However, I'm here to tell you that it's counterproductive and unhealthy to sit here on this website bitching about it all damn day. (Cue you trying to turn this statement around on me).
You see how stupid your commentary is? No wonder we're not motivated to reply to you... Nothing here is counterproductive or unhealthy... and we don't sit here bitching about it all day, stop the fantasizing... You just don't have a rational case, no matter which way you try to spin it.
Back to top Go down
Aether

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

So rational analysis of all the ridiculous fallacies in this thread is 'trolling', but the thread itself is rational and consistent?

Yeah whatever. You give anarcho-capitalism a bad name. Go find a philosophy that has the time and capacity to incorporate 12 pages of bullshit fallacies. Try statism perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:02 pm

CovOps wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:
Thelastholdout wrote:
CovOps wrote:

Stormfront? WTF?

If it wasn't, then don't make it sound like it was. And as for the 'special,' I'll be the judge of that, not you.

As for Stormfront, it happens to be one of the biggest forums out there, and fairly influential.
It's a dog. But you might be interested in this thread: http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118391

I wasn't talking about going there and trolling. I was talking about doing something like Molyneuxcultwatch. I mean, for crying out loud, you have a gold mine of material just waiting for you to skewer, and who knows? You might actually discover the ability to be funny while doing it.
Nah, it's all yours...

You're always talking shit kid... if it isn't 'stalking' it's 'libel,' etc... You keep using statist/legalistic terminology to hype up your useless arguments, evidently oblivious to the fact that such do not exist in a free society, where free speech, including 'stalking' is permitted. One exercises one's rights, any way one chooses...

You see how stupid your commentary is? No wonder we're not motivated to reply to you... Nothing here is counterproductive or unhealthy... and we don't sit here bitching about it all day, stop the fantasizing... You just don't have a rational case, no matter which way you try to spin it.

The big thing that stands out here is that apparently your view of a free society is "I can do whatever the fuck I want without repercussions of any kind, and no one has any right to stand in my way or speak any word of discouragement or disapproval." Nice try, but there's nothing statist about my stance.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Again, you're just talking nonsense again...

Look, it's self-evident you're just not bright enough for this board...

So just run along back to where you came from...

You'll fit in much better over there!

Over and out!
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:34 pm

:FDR:
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Aether wrote:
So rational analysis of all the ridiculous fallacies in this thread is 'trolling', but the thread itself is rational and consistent?

Yeah whatever. You give anarcho-capitalism a bad name. Go find a philosophy that has the time and capacity to incorporate 12 pages of bullshit fallacies. Try statism perhaps?

Like I already said...

Clueless fuck...
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm

CovOps wrote:
Again, you're just talking nonsense again...

Look, it's self-evident you're just not bright enough for this board...

So just run along back to where you came from...

You'll fit in much better over there!

Over and out!

If you read what you said carefully, that was pretty much what you said. Libel, obsession and stalking accurately describe what transpires on Molyneuxcultwatch; whether or not the government exists, the words still exist, the words still have definitions, and the definitions still fit. If I had a statist attitude I'd be making threats and trying to coerce you into stopping this line of idiocy. However, I'm just pointing out the foolishness. At the end of the day, I probably won't change anything, and I realize that. However, I have the satisfaction of knowing that I didn't just idly stand by without saying my piece. I view unchallenged, libelous comments as an injustice.

However, I realize that I'm talking to a brick wall. Or a few. That said, I hope you truly find enjoyment and fulfillment from this...yeah. I can't think of a nice way to describe Molyneuxcultwatch. There is just not a single positive quality that the objective viewer can derive from it. If you can name it (you haven't yet) then congratulations. In the meantime you won't hear anything more from me. I think I've played out all the entertainment to be had from coming here and being the dissenting view.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Quote :
you won't hear anything more from me

Best decision since embarking on your ridiculous and foolish troll expedition!

Congratz & Arrivederci!
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 pm

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
you won't hear anything more from me

Best decision since embarking on your ridiculous and foolish troll expedition!

Congratz & Arrivederci!

Oh, and one more thing:

Nothing is truly foolish when it comes to trolling. Have a nice day. ;)
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :
Nothing is truly foolish when it comes to trolling

In which case, like Bush, you too can proclaim:"Mission Accomplished!"

Quote :
Have a nice day. ;)

You too! :D
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:57 pm

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
Nothing is truly foolish when it comes to trolling

In which case, like Bush, you too can proclaim:"Mission Accomplished!"

Quote :
Have a nice day. ;)

You too! :D

Aw, dammit. You're making me break my word that I wouldn't come back. However, I must say that you must have a combative and violent personality if you compare our friendly exchange to a bloody and awful war of which I want no part...unless maybe I was a medic. Medics are possibly the only members of the military who I have any real respect for....in the branch of the government which is concerned only with killing people, they are out there saving lives instead....but I digress.

If the topic were something other than Molyneuxcultwatch we probably would've gotten along. Yeah, I know, this is a total reversal; but I'm usually a nice guy, and I like to end things on a friendly note. Truce?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah, I'd agree, you probably are a nice guy and which is why, you were never really hard-balled...

Truce? Sure, why not!

:Cheers:
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 pm

CovOps wrote:
Yeah, I'd agree, you probably are a nice guy and which is why, you were never really hard-balled...

Truce? Sure, why not!

:Cheers:

Hmm... you have a point. I just don't have that 5000 psi bite that a truly malicious troll would normally possess. I do like to think that I got my share of zingers in there, though. ;)

So...now that we're done arguing...what now?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Well it's obvious, isn't it?

You quit fdr and land on the only decent ancap site around!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm

CovOps wrote:
Well it's obvious, isn't it?

You quit fdr and land on the only decent ancap site around!

Twisted Evil

*snort* I could probably hang out here and see what else is around. I don't have any motivation to *quit* FDR as I haven't yet found anything major that I disagree with. Maybe I haven't dug far enough. Between my job, reading, watching TV, keeping my car running, having sex (mostly kidding about that last one) etc. I haven't delved into much beyond about a percent or less of his material. I'm not what you'd call a "serious" member, I suppose. And I'm not sure I'd want to be. I'm someone who lives by my rules and I make my decisions based on my own judgement. Besides, there are some people there who take what Stef says and run off beyond the horizon with it, and that cost me what I thought was a good, supportive friendship...which I'm still at a loss to explain definitively, by the way. My main complaint about Molyneuxcultwatch (as stated countless times) was that it's downright malicious much of the time. As someone who was a victim of bullying and abuse growing up, I just can't go for that. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying there.

But again, I digress.

While I'm here, I WOULD like to promote a very intelligent young lady's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/gogreen18

This is the kind of girl you only see once in a lifetime, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Quote :
My main complaint about Molyneuxcultwatch (as stated countless times) was that it's downright malicious much of the time. As someone who was a victim of bullying and abuse growing up, I just can't go for that.

I can understand your perspective... however...

What counts is, if they have earned it. In other words, is it morally justified. Our answer is a categorical yes and on multiple grounds. So this is not a case of attacking an innocent party, quite the contrary, they are guilty as sin. That being the case, I have no sympathy and am prepared to do whatever it takes.

I'll have a look at the honey you recommend a bit later...
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
My main complaint about Molyneuxcultwatch (as stated countless times) was that it's downright malicious much of the time. As someone who was a victim of bullying and abuse growing up, I just can't go for that.

I can understand your perspective... however...

What counts is, if they have earned it. In other words, is it morally justified. Our answer is a categorical yes and on multiple grounds. So this is not a case of attacking an innocent party, quite the contrary, they are guilty as sin. That being the case, I have no sympathy and am prepared to do whatever it takes.

I'll have a look at the honey you recommend a bit later...

*shrug* I think we'll have to agree to disagree for now on whether the attacks on FDR are absolutely justified, especially considering their nature and content. Anyway, I'm curious: what do you do when you're not here, forever getting those irritating notifications that I've popped back up here? ;)
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 pm

But I'm always here, haven't you noticed?

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Muttley
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:38 pm

CovOps wrote:
But I'm always here, haven't you noticed?

Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Muttley

By the same token you can claim the same about me...but I just get email notifications, and I try to respond to posts addressed to me in a timely manner if possible. That's why I always come right back. :)

I can only assume it's the same story as you. :P
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Actually, I don't get any email notifications for anything... all those settings are turned off...

Say, it's almost your bed time if I'm not mistaking, right? (Not trying to encourage you, just mentioning...)
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 pm

CovOps wrote:
Actually, I don't get any email notifications for anything... all those settings are turned off...

Say, it's almost your bed time if I'm not mistaking, right? (Not trying to encourage you, just mentioning...)

Oh, so you just see me popping up when you go to the main page then?

And if I weren't part nocturnal creature and didn't have two days off in a row tomorrow this probably would be my bedtime. I can remember when 11:00 seemed like it was horridly late...that seems like forever ago, lol. How about you, are you a West Coaster?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 pm

We rarely go to the main page, because of all the flash content for the 3 tickers...

The best view is on the portal page, which is the equivalent of "Active Topics" over at that fdr dump...

As for my whereabouts... like my profile says... it's the ether-sphere...

:Mwahahaha:

PS. You know, you might get banned from fleadomain radio for posting here, wyt?
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

Thelastholdout

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 pm

CovOps wrote:
We rarely go to the main page, because of all the flash content for the 3 tickers...

The best view is on the portal page, which is the equivalent of "Active Topics" over at that fdr dump...

As for my whereabouts... like my profile says... it's the ether-sphere...

:Mwahahaha:

PS. You know, you might get banned from fleadomain radio for posting here, wyt?

Ah...for some reason, it doesn't bother my computer, that ticker thing. Maybe the forty five bucks a month for internet is worth it after all...

By the way, if I do get banned for posting here, it won't be any big loss. It won't kill me. It WOULD be interesting, though. Probably not interesting enough for me to worry about. Why, are you going to email Stef and say "Hey, I have one of your dudes over here, I think you're in danger of losing him as an audience member"? ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Molyneux Trolls Register Here: - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molyneux Trolls Register Here:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: AnCaps Forum Technical Non-Assistance-