AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiots in Government: US navy is retraining its mine-hunting dolphins to help save an elusive, endangered species

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Idiots in Government: US navy is retraining its mine-hunting dolphins to help save an elusive, endangered species Vide
PostSubject: Idiots in Government: US navy is retraining its mine-hunting dolphins to help save an elusive, endangered species   Idiots in Government: US navy is retraining its mine-hunting dolphins to help save an elusive, endangered species Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Everything is fair in war, even deploying dolphins. Since the 1960s, the US navy has run a marine-mammal program that trains dolphins and sea lions to achieve feats that even the best machines can’t: sniffing out mines, navigating when lost in the open sea, and acting as security guards for strategic assets.

https://qz.com/877715/the-us-navy-is-training-its-genius-mine-hunting-dolphins-to-help-save-the-endangered-vaquita-porpoise/

Oh man
Back to top Go down

Idiots in Government: US navy is retraining its mine-hunting dolphins to help save an elusive, endangered species

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-