AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory' Vide
PostSubject: Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory'   Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 pm

When I heard Nick Clegg speak at the University of Westminster just days before the EU referendum, he delivered one of the most impressive cases for Remain that I'd heard throughout the entire campaign.

Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory' 92a6ef6f833261b6568cdd09a1716f20

Yet, bar an early and explosive two-part joust with the former leader of UKIP Nigel Farage, the former deputy prime minister played a relatively peripheral role in the immediate run-up to June 23.

He generally confined his campaigning to a local level, knocking on doors and dispensing leaflets in his Sheffield constituency, while letting others hog the national limelight, despite being one of the most vocal and well-known Europhiles in Westminster politics.

"My immediate political history was obvious," the former leader of the Liberal Democrats said when we sat down with him on Wednesday morning. "I'd resigned as party leader and been ejected from office. I didn't seek a prominent role nor did I think it would be right to give me a prominent role."

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/nick-clegg-brexit-being-handled-213000124.html
Back to top Go down

Government idiots: Brexit is being handled by 'one of the most clueless governments in living memory'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-