AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion Vide
PostSubject: Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion   Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 pm

In a truly bizarre leap of logic, film star Whoopi Goldberg has compared the right to observe the feast of Christmas with a woman’s purported right to have an abortion.

Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion Whoopi-640x480
:S-h-o-c-k-e-d:

On Tuesday’s episode of The View on ABC, Goldberg argued with the other co-hosts regarding the separation of church and state, and people’s right to celebrate Christmas and publicly display Nativity scenes to mark the Christian holiday.

Out of nowhere, Goldberg brought up abortion, claiming that the celebration of Christmas is “the same conversation with a woman’s right to choose.”

“What I do with my body is my right. It is not your right to tell me,” she said. “The same thing is it’s – if you believe in Christmas, it’s not my right – you know, I grew up and – and, you know, kids who didn’t go to Catholic school had Christmas and they – we never knew what their religions were, but we hung ‘cause it was Christmas holiday.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/whoopi-goldberg-right-celebrate-christmas-right-abortion/
Back to top Go down

Idiot: Whoopi Goldberg says Right to Celebrate Christmas Is ‘Same’ as Right to Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-