HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

When are Americans Going to Stand against Tyranny? -- Christian Yingling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

When are Americans Going to Stand against Tyranny? -- Christian Yingling Vide
PostSubject: When are Americans Going to Stand against Tyranny? -- Christian Yingling   When are Americans Going to Stand against Tyranny? -- Christian Yingling Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm

This video was sent to me by a friend. I thought it was going to be a video about uniting and making a stand against the tyranny we're all to familiar with these days.

So I sit down to watch it, and at first I agreed with him 100%. Then the real purpose of it became clear and it became just another smear piece calling the militias cowards... sigh. "Here we go again", I thought. But I felt the need to share it to demonstrate exactly where the "disconnect" comes between the militias and the rest of the county; more specifically, the patriot movement itself. As in the past,I post this not to demonize the patriot movement, and the people as a whole, or bolster the militia...but more to make an effort to unite the two and to make the movement more valid as a whole. This is going to be another long one... might want to go grab that cup of coffee or sandwich before continuing.

SO... that being said.. let us continue. I've got my music blaring in my ears, got me a fresh cup of iced tea, a smoke in the ashtray, and Im ready to rant.

So this cat basically says that since the militias aren't storming the white house, that we're cowards. Bullshit... 100% bullshit. 1st off, he says very clearly he's not even in the militia so who's he to criticize how we operate when he doesn't even participate in the militia? He raises the old "militias are responsible for defending the constitution" flag. What about him? Last time I checked it's EVERYONE'S responsibility to defend the constitution as AMERICANS. Was he at the Bundy ranch? Was he at the wildlife refuge? Was he at the Sugar Pine mine? Or on the border? Was he with the militia who stood in Flint to fight their water being poisoned? If he was I will gladly apologize... but I follow EVERY militia related incident VERY closely, and don't recall seeing him... Just saying.

We in the militia run in very small close tight knit circles. We keep quiet about what we do and how we do it. and there's a damn good reason for that... We are CONSTANTLY under attack from ALL angles. Lets look a bit further into that.

1st we have the feds trying to infiltrate our ranks along with other instigators (as was recently the case within my own unit), then we have the general populace who think we're nothing more than a bunch of backwards racist rednecks who just want to take over the world, then we got a lot of ex mil guys who constantly tell us we have no clue what the hell we're doing and use us as an excuse to make themselves feel better since they got their training from Uncle Sam and not some tactical trainer.. and we can't forget local law enforcement (and I don't mean ALL local pd's)... the guys who call us loonies while they take 8 bucks an hour to risk their asses. Hate to say it... but the truth of the matter is a lot of militias are WAY BETTER trained than they are... and that's a fact. I find it laughable that my local PD thinks they're better trained than me... I've seen them in action..and no offense... I'm far from impressed. But hey... they got shiny badges and cool cars with pretty lights and all kinds of high speed gear... so I guess they know better. Our local sheriff won't even return my phone calls let alone sit down with us.. constitutional beacon he is and all. but enough about them... lets continue..

Now we have the militias themselves who can't seem to get on the same page and frequently launch attacks against each other via Facebook or other social media. Luckily we dont have that problem SO much here in the northeast... the militias in these parts are pretty tight knit. I have the privilege of knowing and working with some of the most well known commanders in the game and we've chosen to ignore most of the crap slung at us on a daily basis. One of the CO's who I know and probably the guy I respect most in the movement once told me, "Christian, the militia is the red headed stepchild of the patriot movement" And in my time in the militia I have come to realize just how right he is. Everyone supports you right up until you need them most.. then no one is around. Think I'm wrong?
Fair enough...why don't you stop reading this right now and head on out to Oregon where Cliven Bundy and his sons among others are being held as political prisoners and go break them out of prison? Go ahead... I'll wait..... taps foot... looks at watch... oh.. you're still here? Hmmm go figure.

So with all these people screaming for the MILITIAS to go fight this war for them, perhaps you start to see why we're doing anything but that. Why should we stand up when no one will stand with us if it involves anything beyond stepping out from behind the keyboard? Now of course there's those of you out there who say, "well Christian, there's other ways to get involved and support the militia.. and this is true... to a point. But if the people aren't going to OPENLY support us by standing WITH us ONSITE where we need them most, then I hate to break it to you folks... we will NEVER stand up. Sorry to be so blunt about it but that's just how it is.

We have families we worry about, bills to pay, lives to live etc etc.. why does everyone expect us to do their dirty work for them? This isn't just OUR problem... this is AMERICAS problem and if you want it fixed its going to take AMERICA to fix it... not just the militias.. its going to take the militias, the ex mil folks, law enforcement (local state AND federal) and most importantly THE PEOPLE to fix this. We in the militia can't and WON'T do it alone. We don't have the resources needed to accomplish the task.
I currently have exactly 74.00 to my name.. no savings, no retirement. I'm worried about making it to payday more than I am rushing out to start a fight with the government. I hate that that is the case, but it is what it is and I have to deal with it. So forgive me if I don't rush off to the next "hot spot" somewhere across the country. I gotta feed my family first. I'm not asking for handouts.. I make my own way... but you can see why I get pissed when some dick bag barks at me from behind his keyboard in his 200,000 home, in his comfy executive chair at his 1000.00 desk.

While those people sit in their chairs... I still train. My Ghosts still train.. Rain, sleet, snow, or occasional sunshine My Chaplain is fighting for his life right now battling cancer...where's the support for him from the patriot community? or ANY community for that matter... and guess what... He STILL comes out for training even though he can't participate. He STILL puts us before himself.. THAT'S dedicating yourself to a cause. THAT'S getting involved, THAT'S motivating others around you to push themselves when they feel like they can't go on. THAT my friends is getting it done. Probably one of my proudest achievements in the militia is having someone like him respect ME enough to follow me to the gates of Hell... regardless of the cost to him and his family. Nothing is more humbling than that. I promise you.

Instead what we see is people whose attention span is shorter than the cigarette burning in my ashtray. People who scream that I should just run out and shoot it out with the feds... Let me ask you this... How do you think it would feel to pull into your cushy little subdivision in suburbia and have to wonder everyday if the feds are going to be waiting for you to scoop you up and haul you off to jail? It's a very real fear that many of us in the militia live with every day. And its not fun... knowing that you can be scooped up and the 2000+ people who SAY they support you just disappear. Oh they might change their FB profile pic, and make nasty posts saying how you were wronged... but that doesn't fix the problem that you're now rotting in prison. Every damn time they have one of these "roundups" scooping up folks from the Bundy ranch or Oregon, my damn asshole puckers up tight enough to turn a strategically placed piece of coal into a diamond. But guess what? I'm still here... and I'm not slowing down. Instead I try to train even harder.. because I worry about being there for my guys when they need it most. I just don't know any other way to be. They need me as much as I need them. We are family, and if we have to fight on our own to protect our families and communities.. then we will. But don't be expecting us to storm the White House any time soon because it aint happening. Especially when others have no intention of standing with us anywhere other than on social media.

I've said it before...I'll say it again.. the militia is NOT the constitutional police force. We have our own AO's to protect. The American people are the constitutional police force...that's ALL of us. The militia is the militant end of the patriot movement. But we are just part of a much bigger movement, and its going to take a concerted effort on ALL of our parts to get this done... not just the militia.
Now I have to kind of laugh as I post this because looking at my friends list... you'll see I'm preaching to the choir on this one.. my best hope is someone who's NOT involved will read this and decide to join up with their local militia or 3% group and help to try and fix this disconnect between the two of us. United we stand, Divided...well... we're fucked. end of story. Have a blessed day... and for fuck's sakes... go join your local militia. Cheers!

Back to top Go down

When are Americans Going to Stand against Tyranny? -- Christian Yingling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-