HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Vide
PostSubject: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Comment from here: http://marcstevens.net/cos/cos20150427.html

Quote :
Marc, when the IRS agent signed the court documents that they have filed, under penalty of perjury “without actual evidence of jurisdiction/applicability as they admit” that IS perjury under their own laws? and under 18 USC 1001, the fine is $10k and up to five years in prison

For those who are unaware of 18 usc 1001, I submit the following
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, WHOEVER, IN ANY MATTER within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) FALSIFIES, CONCEALS, or COVERS UP by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes ANY materially FALSE, FICTITIOUS, or FRAUDULENT STATEMENT or REPRESENTATION; or
(3) makes or uses any FALSE writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

I would love to ask the agent, “when I subpoena you and I cross examine you on the stand, when you admitted to me today that you had no evidence of jurisdiction but you filed this paperwork into the court anyway” what will you do then?? commit perjury on the stand in front of the judge, in addition to your perjury in your court filings?
OR would you prefer to put a hold on this until you can actually prove that there is jurisdiction and evidence?

Second comment:

Quote :
I’m pretty sure that perjury was committed when the agent filed the document with his/her signature on it. The question may be this: Absent evidence of jurisdiction that your constitution and code applies because of my physical location within the state of XXXX, you have already perjured yourself when you filled XX document, so I must ask again what evidence do you have that the constitution and code apply to me and that you have jurisdiction? Under title 18 usc 1001, what is the penalty for perjury? Followed with: “would you prefer to put a hold on this until you can actually prove that there is jurisdiction and evidence?”

Better than good
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:03 pm

LOL, great pic:

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Coercive_Capitulation

It's a standoff.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:56 pm

lol, hadn't notice the white gun until now.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm

LOL, ya Speedy Gonzales, u...

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Tumblr_my86u68J8E1r2ad2vo1_500
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury OBuvI
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:09 pm

OMG!

You're not supposed to have your finger on the trigger, while posing for 'Anarchist Monthly'!

Here, this should help:

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Stock-photo-a-large-old-style-round-glasses-with-very-thick-lenses-98494697
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury   Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen up US AnCaps: A simple way to finger the IRS for perjury

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-