Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Over Seven Years Later…

I thought it would be nice to check in with ya’ll and post an update. I cannot stress what a relief it is to have this experience so far behind me now. It took several years, but I’m no longer preoccupied with Molyneux, FDR, and cults.

It is honestly hard to describe how difficult the process of recovery has been, which is likely part of the reason it’s taken me so long to post this update. Coming out of a cult has a lot of parallels of going in to a cult. It happens over time, gradually, and a lot of it is unconscious.

I was what is called a walkaway, which means that I left the cult without realizing that I was brainwashed. This is very common, and I think partially explains why so many people drift in and out of cults. I was in this state for somewhere between one and two years.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c40ff5eda5b6b5bb52d80af001c6b4d4&topic=1870.msg22214;topicseen#new
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 5:23 pm

2019 was a shit of a year -- so SHARE your money with me!

Anarcho Capitalists Retail ,  OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 PgkowJT
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 2:08 am

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Poster82253335jq7
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 pm

OUCH!

Re: Peak Molyneux ?
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2020, 10:12:40 PM »
+1
Quote from: summa logicae on January 13, 2020, 05:15:36 PM
Quote :
Well, it appears they aren't buying it nearly as much as before, if his falling numbers are any indication.

Absolutely, the supply of gullible suckers is finally drying up !
In that last video he still has the cheek to call his show "the largest and most popular philosophy show in the world"  Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Grin even as his engagement dries up he still hangs on to this "I'm the biggest and the best" nonsense, it wasn't true when his figures were 5 or 6 times bigger, and it's certainly not true now.

Take a philosophy channel like the School of Life . . .

School of Life / 493M views / 5.2M subscribers
Molyneux / 289M views / 922k subscribers

. . . and the School of Life built its following on actual philosophy, rather than political gossip, opinion, film reviews, Minecraft, singing and Jeffery Epstein news.

Quote :
I imagine some of that is due to his ever-shifting stances and trying to court different audiences.

Agreed, compounding his ever-shifting positions is his black and white thinking (splitting), when he's championing atheism then Christians are little short of sadistic evil monsters, when he's later championing Christianity then atheists are immoral corrupters of children, people who vote for a political party, or indeed have any involvement in politics, are mindless fools, then later people who don't vote for his Republican candidate of choice are mindless fools . . . etc etc.

Quote :
Now he's seem to be under the impression that he's some type of visionary Werner Herzog, making ground breaking "documentaries".

Lol, yep, he's a regular Fritz Lang  Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Cheesy

I love how, in very typical Molyneux fashion (unhinged notions of grand historical importance) he describes his HK documentary as "the most anti-communist documentary film that has ever been produced" . . . lol, I bet China is crapping itself. His books solve millennia old ethical questions, his films bring regimes to their knees, his call-in shows save lives and end childhood suffering, his talks show humanity the way forward, to salvation, his presentations reveal great truths that society was previously blind to . . . .

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?topic=1847.msg22229#msg22229
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Should We Give Up On Stefan Molyneux? It’s Up To You – Opting Out

https://beinglibertarian.com/should-we-give-up-on-stefan-molyneux-its-up-to-you-opting-out/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 am

A Note on Molyneux Panhandling, lol

Back to top Go down

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Religious Cults-