HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook   Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:03 pm

A Liberal candidate at November's Victorian election has quit in disgrace after party officials were told of sexist and racist comments on his Facebook page.

Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook Jack_lyons_tony_abbott_inline_19tvp22-19tvp6f

Jack Lyons was standing for the marginal seat of Bendigo West but became the second Liberal candidate to fall victim to the perils of social media last night.

Aaron Lane was the endorsed Liberal candidate for the upper house seat of Western Region for the November 29 election when he resigned last week over a series of crude tweets.

Lyons, a former publican, defended the comments, posted in a closed group on Facebook, by saying they were jokes and he hoped they did not offend anyone, News Limited reported, including one that described a woman's hair as “part of the blur above where her t--- are”

“They’re jokes, mate. I can’t help what’s there. I hope I haven’t offended anyone," he said.

“I don’t think I have. I’m a normal Aussie living life and enjoying it.”

According to reports, in another post Mr Lyons mocked poverty in Africa.

In a further post, according to News Ltd, he promoted the six great kings: Drin-King, F***King, Lic-King, Span-King, Suc-King and Wan-King.

"I've got that one on a t-shirt," he told News Ltd.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/24630850/facebook-folly-ends-vic-candidates-hopes/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook Vide
PostSubject: Re: Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook   Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Quote :
According to reports, in another post Mr Lyons mocked poverty in Africa.

The cunts censored a funny, something about walking 5 miles to get water every day... so why don't they just move the fucking village/tribe there instead...
Back to top Go down

Funny: Election candidate gets bounced after posting funnies on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-