Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date Vide
PostSubject: Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date   Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 pm

It's quite amazing that in this day and age we still have a double standard when it comes to having sex on a first date. If a male does it, he is called a stud; if a woman does it, she is called a slut.

Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date Sex-wide-620x349

Shouldn't we have gender equality by now? Should the belief that men and women be held to different standards of sexual conduct be a notion of the past?

Many people recognise that sex is an important component of a successful and healthy relationship; having sex on a first date may be ok for them and nothing to be ashamed of.

This issue often comes up in counselling sessions with my clients. Sex can complicate a new relationship; not all women plan to have sex on the first date, sometimes it just happens. They go out, have a great time, get drunk, feel sexy and, before they know it they are in bed with someone.

One client told me: "I just don't understand; the sex was great, there was chemistry, but he never called or texted me after I gave him my mobile number. I feel so stupid now; what did I do wrong?"

I explained there was no right answer to such a question. If the guy is really interested, he will find a way to contact you. Maybe he was just someone who is into casual sex and was under the impression you were too. The most important thing is to not take it personally.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/sex-happens-why-theres-nothing-wrong-with-getting-into-bed-on-the-first-date-20140708-zsyh8.html
Back to top Go down

Sex happens: why there's nothing wrong with getting into bed on the first date

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-