HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein Vide
PostSubject: Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein   Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

President Obama is going to renege on his campaign promise to Bill Clinton and press for Sen. Elizabeth Warren — not Hillary Rodham Clinton — to be the Democratic candidate for the White House in 2016, said “Blood Feud” author Edward Klein.

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein 7861a1be8f649d01480f6a7067002ac9_s640x427

Writing in the New York Post, Mr. Klein said: “Publicly, Obama has remained noncommittal on the 2016 race, but privately he worries that Clinton would undo and undermine many of his policies. There’s also a personal animosity, especially with Bill Clinton, that dates from their tough race six years ago.

“Obama has authorized his chief political adviser, Valerie Jarrett, to conduct a full-court press to convince Warren to throw her hat into the ring,” Mr. Klein wrote. “In the past several weeks, Jarrett has held a series of secret meetings with Warren. During these meetings, Jarrett has explained to Warren that Obama is worried that if Hillary succeeds him in the White House, she will undo many of his policies.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/7/obama-ditching-hillary-mini-me-elizabeth-warren-ed/#.U7rsu3QFaNg.twitter
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein Vide
PostSubject: Re: Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein   Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Great!

That should put a wedge, between their flaps...

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein 003
Back to top Go down

Obama ditching Hillary for ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-