HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler Vide
PostSubject: Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler   Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:55 pm

ad and get started with your review, shall we?
Advertisement

PART 1: PERFORMANCE

Knowledge, skills and abilities: You're coming along nicely - you can feed yourself, you put on your own shoes, and you redo everything right after I've already done it, which is suuuuper helpful. However, there's always room for improvement. For example, you still just stare at me blankly when I ask you to bring me a beer. As I'm sure I don't need to remind you, upper management finds this unacceptable.

Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler Toddler-620x349

Quality of work: Be honest, you're not even really trying to learn how to use the potty, am I right? And while the quantity of your Crayola masterpieces is impressive, I'd really prefer it if your portraits of me didn't consist of huge, vigorously drawn circles followed by a declaration of, "BIIIIIIGGGG Mummy!"

Work habits: I'll consider this a win if you ever let me rinse the "no tears" shampoo out of your hair without having a screaming hissy fit.

Communication: I'm impressed with your increased use of multi-syllable words, and it was a nice touch last week when you said "Yuv you, Mummy" for the first time – that really brightened an otherwise ordinary Wednesday.

But please, I'd like you to consider how much more effective our communication could be if you didn't start 95 per cent of your sentences with "No." Also, I think we can agree that when I ask if your tummy is full, throwing pizza at my face probably isn't the most professional response.

PART 2: BEHAVIOUR

Dependability: Well, I can depend on you to kick me in the spleen just as I fall asleep, and you consistently refuse to eat any food that isn't triangular. That's a start.

Initiative: I'm going to rate you as ‘Excellent’ here. If I so much as think the word o-u-t-s-i-d-e, you're already crying because it's taking me too long to open the door. You also frequently climb halfway up the stairs without having any reason to go up there, and you bring me pieces of dry food from the cat's dish when I hadn't even asked you to. Well done.

Cooperation/Adaptability: No. I'm sorry, just ... no.

Punctuality/Attendance: This is one area in which you perform a little too well. You're always here at the office, even when I want to take a day off, and although you were born with the ability to recognise me by scent alone, you still haven't learned enough about me to know that I hate starting the work day before 7am. Dial it down a little.

PART 3: REVIEW OF GOALS AND OBJECTIVES

Well, Maddie, we've come a long way in these past two years together. It's true, you rarely sit still or follow instructions, and you do really push the limits of the dress code (note: underwear over your nappy is not the same thing as pants). Still, I'd like to keep you on with us in a permanent position. If you decide to stick around, you'll soon be promoted to Big Kid, then Schoolager, then demoted to Teenager, and before you know it you'll be ready to move on and maybe even start your own franchise!

I think you have a lot of potential and I have to say, screaming hissy fits aside, I really enjoy having you around. I hope you feel the same way about me.

What? What's that you say?

Ahh yes. BIIIIIIGGGG Mummy, indeed.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/toddler/caring-for-toddler/an-employee-evaluation-of-my-toddler-20130715-2pzft.html
Back to top Go down

Funny: An employee evaluation of my toddler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-