HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Girl, 10, gives birth after rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Girl, 10, gives birth after rape Vide
PostSubject: Girl, 10, gives birth after rape   Girl, 10, gives birth after rape Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Many residents of St. Anthony, Idaho, said they are shocked a 10-year-old girl gave birth after allegedly being raped by a 37-year-old illegal immigrant.

The young girl delivered a baby Saturday at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho, after allegedly being raped by Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez sometime between November and January last year, KIDK-TV, Idaho Falls, Idaho reported Wednesday.

The girl and the baby are in good health.

"Somebody would end up getting hurt by me if that was my kid and I'd probably go to jail," dismayed resident Holly Theisen told reporters.

Gutierrez-Juarez was being held Wednesday at Fremont County Jail and could be given a life prison sentence and $50,000 fine if found guilty, KIDK reported.

The girl has become one of the youngest children to give birth in the United States, the report said.

LNK
Back to top Go down

Girl, 10, gives birth after rape

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-