Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaldasky

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm also from 4chan, and while I'm not banned and the website is still available to me, I'm no longer frequenting the site. Actually, I'm not doing much on the internet at all. Recently I've been seeing a whole bunch of crybaby nannies trying to police the internet, social justice crusaders, and all that. Just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. When people on 4chan, the self-proclaimed asshole of the internet, start saying that [idea] is "bigoted" then something has gone wrong.

Anyway, 4chan now is just a mess of waifu shitposting and social ineptitude. If you say a "wrong" idea then the thread is spammed with "omg my feels" and "don't insult waifus why are you so mean" "jimmies are eternal" meme crap.

So, now I'm here. Because I like anarchy and I like capitalism, and mixing them together just sounds sexy as hell.

Been interested in making some kind of community for ancaps like Project Agartha and the /k/ Fort, but have 0 funds and no resources.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Welcome 1

Glad you joined.

Quote :

If you say a "wrong" idea then the thread is spammed with "omg my feels" and "don't insult waifus why are you so mean" "jimmies are eternal" meme crap.

LOL, yeah, kids are often like that... but seems they're also bigoted, against 'bigoted ideas,' the bigots! LOL!

So Kaldasky, how did you find us anyway and what's your broader position re anarcho-capitalism?
Back to top Go down
Kaldasky

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 am

I googled "anarcho-capitalism forum" and this was there. So I clicked it. And now I'm here. S'cool.

Broader position... I don't know? Everyone should be free to do as they please, so long as what they do doesn't include using force against peaceful people.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 am

OK... and have you been around anarcho-capitalism for a while now, or is it more recent to you?
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:43 am

Hi Kaldasky.

Quote :
Everyone should be free to do as they please, so long as what they do doesn't include using force against peaceful people.

:thumb u-p:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: Induct Yourself Into AnCaps Here-