HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest  Vide
PostSubject: Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest    Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

An Australian video operator for a topless protest group was arrested after a rally in Belarus led KGB security agents to "kidnap" a number of protesters and force them to strip naked in a forest, threatening to torch them, the group says.

Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest  Vid-thumb-topless-408x264

Ukranian feminist group FEMEN, which operates under the slogan "I came, I stripped, I won," on Monday appealed for Australian diplomats to help secure Kitty Green’s release on its website.

‘‘FEMEN urges diplomatic missions of Australia (to) strongly interfere with the fate of its citizen. The women’s movement FEMEN requires the Belarusian authorities to immediately release the journalist,’’ it said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/kgb-arrest-aussie-at-topless-protest-20111221-1p4jl.html#ixzz1h8ca9DXL
Back to top Go down

Rights Violation: Belarus KGB arrest OZ chick at topless protest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-