HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: The OZschwitz system has failed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: The OZschwitz system has failed Vide
PostSubject: Funny: The OZschwitz system has failed   Funny: The OZschwitz system has failed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 am

We've been having quite a few problems with this 100 year old operating system (o/s).
We've tried installing new Human Rights software but found that it was not compatible with our current operating systems architecture. Even though the o/s had advised that the upgrade was needed.
The o/s wants to lock us out of our own Internet Filter Settings. The internal Firewall settings are too high and stopping me from getting information about its processes. It even printed a page with all the words blacked out.
We have been doing as the manual describes and download a new theme every 4 years. We find it very bad for productivity because it renames and moves all my programs, folders and link icons around so I have to search for them. I was told that this could install a 3rd party preference virus.
None of the latest patches add-ons worked. For example; the links to Grocery Choice and Fuel Watch and I swear I could smell something burning when I attempted to open the Insulation rebates folder.
Just recently we had a system crash. We rebooted the system and found that the desktop background had been changed without even asking.
I guess it's time we looked into updating the machine and operating system to the latest versions. The current system is way too old and is incompatible with the latest software and hardware.
This old system just wasn't made for our current needs and should be replaced with something that reflects the integrity, ethics/morality, standards and openness that we expect from our most important piece of equipment. Our Government.

Back to top Go down

Funny: The OZschwitz system has failed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-