AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others Vide
PostSubject: Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others   Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 1:15 am

Normally Clinton and her toadies would be the first people to tell you that shattering the glass ceiling in any profession is an incalculably positive development for women. The example of a woman overcoming sexism through will and talent to prove that she can compete with — and beat — the boys demonstrates like few other things can that little girls needn’t limit their ambition. When that profession is as visible as politics, where leadership is traditionally thought of as distinctly male, it’s all the more valuable.

Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others F7bc2476-7bb6-4138-896a-691130f530ac

And although praising Thatcher for her “guts” would have made Hillary fans uncomfortable for ideological reasons, Clinton could have flattered their prejudices in Thatcher’s defense. “If you think it’s hard for a woman to succeed in a party dominated by enlightened progressive men, imagine how much harder it is to challenge the leadership in a party of right-wing troglodytes.” Etc etc.

But there’s consistency here, if nothing else. Liberal feminists believe that a woman isn’t to be credited unless she has the correct politics. Hillary’s just following the rules.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/11/13/hillary-left-margaret-thatcher-book-gutsy-women-didnt-try-make-positive-difference-others/

Dummy
Back to top Go down

Idiotic Hillary: I left Margaret Thatcher out of my book on “gutsy women” because she didn’t try to make a positive difference for others

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-