AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy Vide
PostSubject: VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy   VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 7:35 pm

According to an old video that has resurfaced, Elizabeth Warren's oft-repeated claim that she was fired from a teaching job that she loved because she'd become visibly pregnant is apparently just a bogus narrative created for her presidential campaign.

In Carson City, Nevada, this week, Warren claimed she was unjustly fired from her job as a special needs teacher. "By the end of the first year, I was visibly pregnant, and the principal did what principals did in those days. Wish me luck and hire someone else for the job." It's a story she's repeated many times on the campaign trail, always repeating the line that the "principal did what principals did" with regard to her leaving teaching.

In fact, she's even claimed that had it not been for her being fired for being pregnant she'd still be teaching today:

Elizabeth Warren says that she probably would still would be a special needs teacher today, if she hadn't gotten fired for being visibly pregnant (in the days before unions).
— Rebecca Klein (@rklein90) May 13, 2019

But this story appears to be completely bogus. On March 8, 2007, Elizabeth Warren was interviewed on University of California Television (UCTV), and she told host Harry Kreisler a totally different story about how she left that job:

"I was married at nineteen and then graduated from college [at the University of Houston] after I’d married. My first year post-graduation I worked -- it was in a public school system but I worked with the children with disabilities. I did that for a year, and then that summer I actually didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an 'emergency certificate,' it was called. I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don’t think this is going to work out for me,' I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years, and I was really casting about, thinking, 'What am I going to do?' My husband’s view of it was, 'Stay home. We have children, we’ll have more children, you’ll love this.' And I was very restless about it."

The entire interview was posted to YouTube on January 10, 2008:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/video-elizabeth-warren-caught-lying-about-being-fired-from-teaching-over-pregnancy/
Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying About Being Fired from Teaching Over Pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-