View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Banned From YouTube, James Allsup Joins Explicitly Benign Fascist Podcast  Vide
PostSubject: Banned From YouTube, James Allsup Joins Explicitly Benign Fascist Podcast    Banned From YouTube, James Allsup Joins Explicitly Benign Fascist Podcast  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 3:10 am

With his YouTube channel shuttered by the webcasting platform, James Allsup, a white nationalist and a former local GOP precinct officer, has joined a fascist audio podcast as a co-host.

Banned From YouTube, James Allsup Joins Explicitly Benign Fascist Podcast  Allsup-12-800x458

On the September 1 episode of “Fash the Nation,” the show’s co-hosts, operating under the pseudonyms “Ethnarch” and “Jazzhands McFeels,” accompanied Allsup as he announced he would be joining the podcast. Allsup had been a frequent guest on “Fash the Nation” prior to officially joining the show.
“James, you lost your YouTube channel, if I’m correct. I thought you had a quarter of a million subscribers. I was wrong. You had 450,000. Press ‘F’ 450,000 times, I suppose,” McFeels said.
“We all know who’s pulling the strings here. Once that ADL list came out, the writing really was on the wall for my time on YouTube,” Allsup said, referring to a listing of extremist YouTube accounts published by the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish anti-hate group. “But all is not lost. I’m still going to be doing media and, in fact, I will be producing media, producing content for you to be excited by, here on a regular basis on [Fash the Nation], riding shotgun with Jazzhands McFeels.”
In a post on Gab, Allsup further confirmed his new role, writing: “I am officially joining FTN as a regular co-host! Jazzhands and I will be hosting the regular Sunday and paywall Thursday episodes and Ethnarch will be joining us for regular deep dives.”
The hosts of “Fash the Nation” make little effort to veil their extremism. In January, hosts of the show wished for the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg so that she could be replaced by a “white gentile.” One of the co-hosts with whom Allsup is joining forces last year said that had no qualms about the United States military being “aimed at keeping brown people out of the United States.”
“Fash the Nation” is part of Michael Peinovich’s podcast network, The Right Stuff—a clearinghouse for a handful of far-right and white nationalist podcasts, and part of an effort to build on-the-ground organizing structures to advance racist agendas in the real world. Last month, the Southern Poverty Law Center revealed that an organizer in The Right Stuff network was working for the U.S. State Department.
After Allsup was banned from posting content on YouTube, conservative publications like American Greatness portrayed Allsup’s presence on the site as a “prominent right-wing” voice and “independent commentator” who was banned for what one American Greatness writer claimed was merely “an outspoken defense of Western Civilization.”
The Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes Allsup as a white nationalist who used his presence on YouTube to further the agenda of the “alt-right.” Allsup spoke at events alongside Richard Spencer, joined white nationalist group Identity Evropa, and attended the 2017 Unite the Right white supremacist gathering in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Allsup used his once-notable following on YouTube to encourage young white nationalists to attempt to secure positions in local Republican political offices—something Allsup managed to pull off briefly in the Whitman County Republican Central Committee after he ran unopposed as a precinct committee officer. Once news of his position made national headlines, the county GOP stripped Allsup of his position with a unanimous vote.
Allsup’s transition to co-hosting a podcast that explicitly celebrates fascism in its title should clear up whatever confusion may have still existed about Allsup’s political alignment.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/banned-from-youtube-james-allsup-joins-explicitly-fascist-podcast/

Sleep
Back to top Go down

Banned From YouTube, James Allsup Joins Explicitly Benign Fascist Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-