AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools Vide
PostSubject: Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools   Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2019 2:26 am

In the history classes I teach, I begin with a digital dialogue called “What Gives Us Pause.” Before we begin formal instruction, I invite students to share with each other the social and political currents that worry them most, or make them most hopeful for the future. This dialogue unleashes a flood of student voices.

Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools IWTDHCYJENHTJKVQFIXSOVLROU

Every year, students name wars that tear nations apart, gentrification that disrupts the fabric of urban communities, environmental crises, and hate and prejudice. I expect them to talk about the most recent incidents of mass shootings and gun violence right here in Philadelphia. Very quickly, this bonds the classroom in ways that prepare us to support and hold each other accountable, and name patterns of behavior we witness -- in the news cycle, on social media, and in our own lived experiences -- as the year unfolds.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/commentary/teaching-politics-in-the-classroom-emotional-intelligence-20190825.html

Thumbs down

Leftist nonsense: To confront the 2020 election cycle, we need emotional intelligence in schools

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-