AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it! Vide
PostSubject: Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it!   Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 am

Apple is offering a $1 million reward to anyone who can hack an iPhone as part of the company’s newly-expanded bug bounty program.
The tech giant’s head of security engineering Ivan Krstić shared the news at a conference in Las Vegas on Thursday, CBS reported.
Previously, the program was invite-only and the highest reward was $200,000. And for the first time, the program will include all Apple platforms, including iOS, iCloud, tvOS, iPadOS, watchOS and macOS.
The full $1 million will go to a hacker who can gain full control of an iPhone without the phone’s owner interacting with it.
“This is an unprecedented fully Apple supported iOS security research platform,” Krstić said at the conference.

Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it! AKKKCDP3H5DMDEBFWTINNKN3N4

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-apple-pay-million-anyone-hack-iphone-20190811-zwr6lu3mardnjpunbwhni77rzy-story.html

I'm ready:

Back to top Go down

Apple to pay $1 million to anyone who can hack iPhone -- OK, I'll do it!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-