HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

More Never-Before-Published Ayn Rand Letters Now Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

More Never-Before-Published Ayn Rand Letters Now Online Vide
PostSubject: More Never-Before-Published Ayn Rand Letters Now Online   More Never-Before-Published Ayn Rand Letters Now Online Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 6:22 pm

“I am afraid I’m so happy that I’m a little dizzy,” wrote Ayn Rand to an acquaintance in December 1941. “The big event in my life is that I have just sold a novel to Bobbs-Merrill Company.” That novel, as yet unfinished, would be published a year and a half later as The Fountainhead. “Bobbs-Merrill liked it well enough to give me an advance that will permit me to leave my job at Paramount and finish the novel,” Rand explained. “I cannot say what it means to me — to be able to return to creative writing again.”

That personal note is one of the highlights in the second group of never-before-published letters of Ayn Rand, now available online at ARI Campus and on the Ayn Rand University app. A total of forty letters are being released, categorized according to general subject matter: Hollywood, fiction, nonfiction (including political activism), and more personal correspondence. The earliest letter in this new group of fourteen was written in 1935, the latest in 1980.

https://newideal.aynrand.org/more-never-before-published-ayn-rand-letters-now-online/?fbclid=IwAR0uu_-R2IBNzQ9HFju4Nt2IKhJPA-iEfbKM8QFdaFNQQEYY04t1atVYzVQ
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

More Never-Before-Published Ayn Rand Letters Now Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy and Religion-