AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry  Vide
PostSubject: Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry    Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:57 am

‘How do I explain to someone that I care about the money that I’ve sweated so hard over for almost two decades?’

Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry  MW-GC652_moneyi_20180129161027_MG

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i-made-18-million-flipping-houses-and-investing-and-want-my-girlfriend-to-sign-a-prenup-2019-04-24?mod=mixifeed

Exactly: I’m worth $1.8 million — and want my girlfriend to waive her community-property rights before we marry

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-