AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity? Vide
PostSubject: Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity?   Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 7:27 pm

As I sat down to write this piece, a perfectly timed text came through from a friend. "You need to stop investing so much energy in other people," she said, referring to the mental and physical burnout I've been experiencing lately. "You do you, and everyone else will just have to do the same."

Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity? 2488a6b234b4eda1b84e29c410cf9c5096ab69e0

Heartless? I thought so, but as I looked around my study, I could see her way of thinking has plenty of support. On my desk, a stack of books with titles such as The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k, The French Art of Not Giving a F*ck and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (I'm sensing a theme) implore me to stop "investing so much energy" outward and start using excessive profanity to illustrate how little I care about anything not directly related to bettering my own life.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/is-the-you-do-you-movement-affecting-the-state-of-our-humanity-20190516-p51nx5.html
Back to top Go down

Is the 'you do you' philosophy affecting the state of our humanity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-